Our concierges are members of the "The Golden Key's". Thanks to their knowledge and experience, our guests can be certain to spend a pleasant stay in Brussels. Available 24 hours a day, whatever your needs are, our Concierge will meet your requirements.
Our concierges are at your disposal for :
- Transfert to and from the airport ,
- Private limousine hire
- Theatre and concert tickets
- Your hotel reservations
- Restaurant reservations
- Shopping tips
- Sightseeing tours
- And many other services
- Our concierges are proud to be member of the prestigious association “The Golden Keys”. They work very closely with their direct colleagues: the receptionists, porters and car valets.
Our Room Service is available 24 hours a day. It offers you a menu including:
- A breakfast selection (continental breakfast, English, ‘Royal’). The room service breakfast is available from 06:.30 until 11:00.
- A selection of our menus : starters, main courses, desserts.
- Drinks selection (mineral water, beer, wine, Champagne, spirits, hot drink)
The hotel offers an in-house traditional laundry service everyday, except on weekends and during holidays. Items received before 09:00 will be returned on the same day. If you need express ironing, we can arrange it for you in a short period, between 08:00 and 10:00.
The hairdresser Jean-Louis David is located in the hotel and is opened from Monday to Saturday, from 09:00 until 19:00.
You can find the Fitness centre on the first floor. It is fully equipped with steps, weights, exercises bikes and other fitness machines. Admission is free during your stay. Open from Monday to Sunday from 06:.30 until 10:00 .
Located in the hotel Lobby, the Business Center provides facilities such as internet access, photocopying, computers, fax machines, telephone for your work sessions while staying at the hotel. Complimentary newspapers and a seating area are available for your convenience. Our staff will ensure your every business need is met.
Pets are welcome for € 50,00 per night and per animal less than twenty kilos. Guide dogs can stay free. However, animals are not allowed in the Café Métropole.