Luxury living and urban style, in the heart of Brussels
The Hotel Metropole, a central Brussels hotel near Grand Place, is only seven miles from Brussels Airport, making it ideal for a break to Brussels. It is situated in the Place de Brouckère -- just a few steps away from famous attractions such as the Hotel de Ville, the Palais des Beaux Arts, and the Royal Museum of Fine Arts.
On 29 June 2015, a large part of the Brussels central boulevards is become car-free. Then the city of Brussels has decided to expand its pedestrian zone and the test phase of the new circulation plan has been introduced in test phase during 8 months.
Since January 1st, 2016, the Hotel Metropole is directly accessible again from both sides : the street "Fossé aux Loups" and the Adolphe Max boulevard.
Our car valet is waiting for you !
Do you have some questions?
The City of Brussels gives a hotline.
T: 0800 - 85 585 (from 9 am until 12 am and from 2 pm until 4 pm),
calls(appeals) from foreign countries: +32 2 279 30 40
More information on: www.plandecirculation.be
Access: city center - place de Brouckère:
- By car: follow signs for "centre / de Brouckère", rue Fossé aux loups.
- By train: the Midi-Zuid (TGV, Thalys et Eurostar), central and north stations are less than 1 km away
- By plane: Brussels national airport located 12 km away
- Public transport: "de Brouckère" metro station in front of the hotel
- Google Map : https://www.google.com/maps/dir//50.8513971,email@example.com,4.35358,18z?hl=fr
Antwerpen, Namur, Liège
Nearby train stations:
- Central station at +/- 500 metres
- Noord/Nord station at +/- 10 minutes
- Midi / Zuid station: Thalys, TGV, Eurostar
- "de Brouckère" station is 50 metres from the hotel entrance
Driving Directions From Paris & Lyon:
- In Lille, follow signs for "Courtrai".
- In Courtrai, follow signs for "Gand".
- In Gand, follow signs for Brussels (E40).
- Upon arrival in Brussels, follow signs for "Centre".
- You will arrive at traffic lights and see on your right a "Mercedes" garage.
- Travel four traffic lights past a large "Art Nouveau" style church and into a tunnel.
- Go into this tunnel until it rises again, and take the exit on your right and through the traffic lights ahead.
- After passing three big hoardings on your right, take the first street on your right onto the "Boulevard Emile Jacqumain".
- Turn left at the level of the street Pont Neufl and then to the right on the boulevard A. Max (Road signs indicate the access to the Hotel Metropole.
- Beyond the zone of taxi, our car valet will welcome you and will take care of your car to park it in one of the parkings around the hotel.