Who are we?
We are Hôtel Métropole NV/SA company, registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under number 0402.873.860. Our contact and other relevant details are set out at the end of this policy in Our Details section.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes allows us to track information about you. In general, most web browsers accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. The help screen or manual will tell you how to do this. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify users and passwords. Moreover, credit card information is not stored in cookies.
How to disable cookies?
The consequences of disabling cookies depend on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if you take this decision. If you only disable third party cookies, you can continue to make bookings on our website. If you disable all cookies, you will not be able to finalize your bookings on our website. Below you will find details on how to use common types of browser to disable cookies.
• Disabling cookies in Internet Explorer
1. In the menu “Tools”, click on “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab
3. Select the appropriate setting
• Disabling cookies in Google Chrome
1. In the settings, click on “Advanced Settings”
2. Under “Privacy and Security”, click on “Content Settings”
3. Click on “Cookies”
• Disabling cookies in Safari
1. Click on “Preferences”, then “Privacy”
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
• Disabling cookies in Firefox
1. Choose the menu “Tools”, then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “Privacy”
3. Find the menu “Cookie” and select the relevant options
• Disabling cookies in Opera 6.0 and following versions:
1. Choose the menu “Files”, click on “Preferences”
Our full details are:
Place de Brouckère 31
B - 1000 Brussels (Belgium)
Contact person : RGPD Controller
Email address : email@example.com